Saturday, June 27, 2009

10 DAYS!!!!


So, I have not riden my bike in well over 3 or 4 months. This is one of many things I am ready to start doing again. Right now, I am in holding pattern mode. I am trying to work some, when I feel ok. Everyday, when I have a bad spell, I am reminded that this is the right decision for me and my family. My Mom has been staying with us the last week. She has been a BIG help. She and Will are going back to Hattiesburg on Sunday, and Will is going to Camp Invention with his cousin Harrison. Oh, what it was like to be 10 yrs old. Rosie has a Taekwono ceremony today and she is getting her yellow belt. She is super pumped. So far, so good (its all relative). I am hanging tight, and on target. No more trips to the ER (hopefully). This flare up has been a BIG TIME BEAST. Aint no doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Matt. We'll be riding again before you know it.

    Felder

    ReplyDelete