Wednesday, June 24, 2009

13 days to go

I have officially proclaimed this the Summer of the Colon.


Pappy did great this morning with the camera pill. I forgot the memory card in my camera, so I don't have a photo of the ACTUAL pill but here's what the poor boy has to suffer through all day...


I don't know why he's smiling because he told me "This is worse than the other thing (colonoscopy)." If something is out of the norm for Pappy, it is considered uncool. And being uncool is the WORST.THING.EVER.

Matt is having a rough morning, so y'all keep him in your thoughts & prayers. 13 days to go until he's colon-free! He's still at home, though...not in the hospital. I'm sure he's looking for good must-see movie suggestions, so bring it on! Leave a comment.
OH - that reminds me...the only way I've figured out to be notified when we post to this blog is to click on the little orange icon (top right of page) and register to have it added to your google or yahoo homepage. I've found that google works better. (You may have to also click on the little "YES, Make this my homepage" button.) Some people (my sister) refuse to sign up for anything on the Internet; even though some people (my sister) already have a yahoo account. Those people will just have to check the blog daily to look for updates. But for all you normal NON-CONSPIRACY-THEORY-FREAK-FACEBOOK-IS-TAKING-OVER-THE-WORLD people, if you add Gut Wrenching Bliss to your homepage, you'll be able to easily see if a new entry has been made. And besides, who doesn't want the words 'Gut Wrenching Bliss' on their homepage??

3 comments:

  1. Must see movies to rent that I'm thinking Matt hasn't seen yet? "The Game", "Fallen", "Fandango", "Ghost & the Darkness"; "Man on Fire"

    How's zat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the words 'Gut Wrenching Bliss' on my homepage! Tell Pappy he is not uncool in my book. Hang in there Matt..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug, I am sorry, but am afraid I will unlikely take movie suggestions from you again. Ghost and the Darkness was painful!

    ReplyDelete