
Well, I know my posts have been pretty boring. Nothing exiting to write about. I stay around the house, sometimes am able to get stuff done, sometimes just worthless. Try to go to work and sometimes am able to get work done at the house. Kelly is a BIG time trooper. She is carrying the bulk of the load around here. Man, it would suck to have to go through something like this alone. Anyway, I am hanging in there and getting pumped for next week. This picture is from a couple of weeks ago. Kelly made fresh blueberry cobler. Hmmmm Good.
I got real cable (digital package) and am hooked on MLB network and the MLB game channels. I figured out why they are going to do a three step surgery, instead of a 2-step. They will remove my colon during the first surgey, but will not form the J-pouch out of my ileum (which they would normally do both in the first surgery). This is because they want to do a pathology exam on my removed colon to try and determine if I have Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's Disease. Depending on the outcome of this, the next surgery steps will differ. Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) (Crohn's and Colitis) are complicated mysteries. Each person's experience is slightly different. I am just ready to move to something different. Seems like I have been living ground hog day (movie with Bill Murray) everyday lately. On another note, I am one clean dude. I take about 5-6 baths everyday. Not for the sake of obsessively being clean, but for relaxation of my bottom. Will be nice when I go a long time without taking a bath (of course I will take showers).
On a different note, the new Wilco album comes out tomorrow. Also, movies I have seen and my recommendations:
The Visitor - good, rent it.
Curious Case of Benjamin Button - good, but slow. My Mom really liked it.
The International - good, complicated, Clive Owen is always good.
Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid - classic, Will saw it for the first time and loved it.
Gran Torino - very good, not exactly what I expected, but better, really
Valkyrie - decent, since everyone knows how it ends, sort of anti-climatic, and my crush on Tom Cruise died a long time ago
Thank you to those who have signed up as followers. It means alot.
8 days till I go under the knife!
Hang in there Matt! Still praying for you....
ReplyDeleteGo team Matt! I am following and praying for the best!
ReplyDeleteit was really good to see you this past weekend. hang in there.
ReplyDelete