Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's me, Matt

Thank you to everyone for all your concern, support and thoughts/prayers. It is actually very overwhelming. Anyway, Day 2 post surgery and I am able to write! Mind is not very clear, so I won't actually write much, just will say that I am (fingers crossed) on my way to recovery.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that things are going good. Everyone in your USGS family is praying for you. Take care and don't give Kelly and the nurses too much trouble. Incase you wanted an update on Leave Donations you have 427 hours as of today. That is wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Matt! You wrote. So glad to hear from you. Hope your insides are readjusting nicely and you don't have too much post-surgery air in your gut--that's the worst. I bet you'll be feeling a lot better tomorrow morning. Take care of yourself, and don't overdo it walking the halls to make up for the marathon claim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matt its good to hear from you. So glad everything is going well. We are about to head to tryouts. I am very nervous, Robbie not at all. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, I am following the blog every few days. Sounds rough, but it is yet another challenge you will rise to. Looking forward to getting you back on Kiowa Drive. Our prayers are with you.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, glad you're doing well and all that, but are you able to keep up with the Tour? Can you get an internet connection in hospital? Versus are streaming it at versus.com. Good stage today. No yellow for Armstrong and Contador dropped him, so that's not just good, that's great. Schadenfreude is a dish best served cold. No, wait, that's vengeance. But schadenfreude's pretty good cold too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Matt!! Feeling better I hope!! Tell Kelly the breathing thingamaboppie is called an "incentive spirometer"...or "IS" for the cool people. Dom says to use it during every commercial...I say to use it everytime Kelly uses sarcasm....you'll get better in no time!
    --Paige

    ReplyDelete