Thursday, July 16, 2009

We're home! Longer post later, but for now, 'real' life calls! I'm taking Rosemary to karate and Matt is heading out with Will to baseball. That's what it's all about, right?




Oh - and Blockbuster called multiple times while we were gone...we have a movie 10 days overdue. Ouch.

5 comments:

  1. i'm so happy for you guys back in the saddle again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Matt, I'm glad y'all are back! You look great for someone who's just been vivisected...Let me know if you need anything,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back home. I know you felt much better just getting back to Mississippi! I hope all is well with you. Give us a call sometimes. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt, that white thing you're sitting on in the second photo: is that your colostomy bag? I was expecting something more discreet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a colostomy bag, not a bucket. btw - alps start sunday.

    ReplyDelete